I have been using this powder for about 3-4 weeks now and I have to admit I was impressed with this product at first by the way it looks on my skin. It looks sort of dewy but not too shiny and also kinda matte too. The thing which has let me down with this product is that I have hit the pan already! Its really disappointed me because now I don't consider it to be good value for money and as much as I love the powder itself I wouldn't justify spending £24.50, on a product that starts to run out after just a month.
What I like about this product:
- The colour choice: I really like the colours Benefit have to offer, because with Benefits other power, 'Get even' they only have 3 shades on offer: Light, Medium and Dark.
- The colour: I really like the fact that it doesn't look un-natural and yet it still gives you a little boost of colour
- The coverage: I like how the coverage is just enough to stop you from shining, but it doesn't make you look cakey.
- Accessories + Packaging: I love the fact that it has a mirror and it also comes with a brush and a sponge for spot cover-up. Also, I really like the packaging it looks really cool.
What I dislike about this product:
- It doesn't have enough powder in it for the price
- Not a good value for money
Would I buy this product again?
If I was asking myself this when I first bought this product, I would have said yes because i really like the product itself, but the fact that this only lasts a month before it starts to run out has really put me off. I wouldn't say I had even been using it excessively either. I've been using it every morning and maybe half way through the day for touch-ups.
What rating would I give this product out of 10
I'd have to give this product a 8 out of 10 because I do really like it, even if it isn't going to last that long I still consider it to be a good product.
I hope you enjoyed this review and maybe found it useful.
Concealandcover (Charlotte) x